WooCommerce Refund And Exchange Plugin extension is an all in one solution for all your refund process and replaces a default process which doesn’t provide any option to better communicate with the customer and handle refund requests.
Is your limited refund process drying up your customers away due to hectic and complex methods?
We just came with a unique and ultimate solution which would make whole refund process smooth and simple, which would eventually save your customer at every possible point.
Refund and exchange system allow users to submit product refund request or exchange request for WooCommerce RMA. The whole process goes under a dedicated mailing system which would keep both parties on the same note and at my point of time store owner and the buyer can make adjustments accordingly.
Custom Order Status for WooCommerce Refund
Multiple order status is created for refund and exchange process as refund-requested, refund-approved, refund-canceled, exchange-requested, exchange-approve, exchange-canceled. As refund and exchange process run order status is changed.
When a customer sends a refund request for an order product then order status become Refund Requested, when a product refund request is approved then order status become refund approved and when product refund request is canceled then order status become refund canceled.
When a customer sends an exchange request for an order, product then order status become an Exchange Requested when a product exchange request is approved, then order status become Exchange approved and when the product exchange request is canceled then order status become an exchange canceled.
Availability WooCommerce Refund And Exchange Plugin
Refund and exchange feature is available up to a certain number of days when the order is completed. When the order status is completed then the user can able to send refund and exchange request. If any of one request is in the process then another request can’t be sent. It means both refunds, as well as exchange request for an order is not placed simultaneously for an order.
The customer can submit product refund request for an order product. When a refund request is accepted then woocommerce refund feature is used for refund process. The user can send multiple refund request up to the available days and if any request is already processed. It means the user can send refund request for order product multiple times even any of previous refund request is processed.
The customer can submit multiple product exchange request for an order product and a new order is generated for exchanged product and if exchange amount exceeds the selected product amount then woocommerce defaults payment method is used for payment of extra amounts.The user can send multiple exchange request up to the available days and if any request is already processed. It means the user can send exchange request for order product multiple times even any of previous return request is processed.
The merchant can refund amount included with Tax. If Include Tax setting is enabled then the user can refund or exchange product with tax included product price. If Merchant disables Include Tax setting then tax price is not calculated in a refund as well as exchange. Include tax setting is separate from both refund and exchange process for WooCommerce Product RMA.
Auto Accept Refund Request
If a merchant wants to auto accept the refund request then enable the auto to accept refund request setting and when the user submits any product refund request then the request is automatically approved and merchant get a notification email regarding that refund request i.e A refund request is approved you have to refund amount for that order refund request.
Refund/Exchange for Guest User
Return and exchange request can be submitted by both Guest as well as Registered User. There is a page created with name Refund/Exchange Request on extension activation, where the guest user enters their order id and email and proceeds with refund/exchange request.
The merchant can add handling fee for both refunds as well as exchange request.This fee may be exchanged fee, Shipping fee etc. according to admin.
Minimum Order Amount
The order total must be greater or equal to minimum order amount set on the backend for enabling both features. The minimum order amount is set for both refund and exchange request setting.
There is a feature to prevent Sale Items from the refund and exchange request If this feature is enabled then Customer can’t send the refund or exchange request for Sale Items. Sale Item setting is defined refund and exchange request separately for WooCommerce Product RMA.
The merchant can also customize user notification email from the backend.
Notification Include :
- Refund Request Send Notification.
- Refund Request Received Notification.
- Refund Request Approve Notification.
- Refund Request Cancel Notification.
- Exchange Request Send Notification.
- Exchange Request Received Notification.
- Exchange Request Approve Notification.
- Exchange Request Cancel Notification.
The merchant can prevent any product from refund and exchange request. There is an option in Advanced section on product detail page to disable refund and exchange for a product.
The merchant can prevent any specifics category products from refund as well as exchange request.
Multiple Request handling
The merchant can enable/disable multiple refund or exhange request for an order. If merchant disables Multiple Request handling then one request either refund or exchange request is processed for an order.
The merchant can manage the stock of refunded and exchanged request product when request accepted. If the setting is enabled then exchanged or refund product quantity is added to product stock.
Manage Request for Order Status
The merchant can select the order status to which Customer can send refund and exchange request.
The merchant can do custom CSS for refund and exchange request form if required.
The merchant can enable this feature to save the refund amount into customer wallet, except to refund the amount.
Add a payment gateway for Customer to make payment through their wallet.
Manage Customer Wallet
Manage the Customer Wallet from the Customer edit page.
Shortcode for Customer Wallet
Add a Shortcode to display the Customer Wallet on any page.
Regenerate Wallet Code
Add a Coupon Regenerator for allowing the customer to change Wallet Coupon Code.
Add Cancel Order Feature for the customers.
Catalog settings work in first priority here merchant can select products and set maximum refund and exchange days of catalog products.
Merchant can enable this feature for set the refund policy from two way in this WooCommerce refund Plugin
- Price based policy
- Time based policy
Enable Exchange Request With Same Product or its Variations
Now you can exchange your ordered product with the same product and it’s variations only.
Custom Email Template for WooCommerce refund plugin
Now you can also send a custom email template for refund and exchange request.
Key features of WooCommerce Refund And Exchange Plugin
- Merchant can enable/disable refund request feature.
- The customer can return the product of an order after delivery.
- The customer can submit multiple product refund request with reason.
- Return feature is enabled for a selected number of days from order delivered.
- The merchant can disable refund feature for sale items.
- The merchant can exclude shipping cost for refund product.
- The merchant can prevent selected category product from the refund.
- Merchant can enable/disable Exchange request feature.
- The customer can submit multiple product Exchange request with reason.
- Exchange feature is enabled for a selected number of days from order delivered.
- The merchant can Customize refund and exchange email content.
- Merchant and admin both notify with email for all event.
- The customer can pay for an extra amount in the exchange process.
- Merchant can enable/disable multiple refund exchange request.
- Set minimum number of the day for Auto accept refund request.
- The merchant can set email content Header and Footer.
- The merchant can Manage refunded and exchange requested a product.
- The merchant can enable refund and exchange request for selected order status.
- The merchant can do custom CSS for refund and exchange request form if required.
- The merchant can enable that refund amount is added to customer wallet.
- Add a payment gateway for Customer to make payment through their wallet.
- Add a Setting to manage Customer Wallet from the Customer edit page.
- Add a Shortcode to display the Customer Wallet on any page.
- Add a Coupon Regenerator for allowing the customer to change Wallet Coupon Code.
- Add Cancel Order Feature for the customers.
- Add Catalog Settings to select days for refund and exchange of products according to the admin requirement.
- Add Time Based Refund Policy setting for admin.
- Add Price Based Refund Policy setting for admin.
- The customer can also exchange order in less old order amount and left amount refunded to the customer.
- The customer can select refund method on time of product refunds like wallet refund and manual refund.
WooCommerce Refund & Exchange WC-Vendor Addon
This plugin comforts merchants to sell their products from an all-new automated platform, this too streamlines the process for Refund and Exchange.
This plugin also manages the request and other related information on refund and exchange which was earlier controlled all by Admin. This in return resulted in lower buying by the customer and moving on to next seller. Via this plugin, a vendor can simply chuck out that situation and thereby allow to handle refund and exchange request with ease and also grant permission to accept or reject the customer’s refund and exchange request.
WooCommerce Refund And Exchange Plugin Dokan addon
This plugin for WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan Addon helps the vendor to straightforwardly know about which product is getting refunded and exchanged. This also makes a modernize process for Refund & Exchange.
Q. How to set up this Refund Products Setting?
A. Please reach the woocommerce menu -> RAE Configuration setting -> Click on the Refund Product -> Enable Refund Request setting.
Q. How to use wallet feature?
A. Enable this feature on WooCommerce -> RAE Configuration Setting -> Click on the Refund Product Setting -> Enable the Wallet Feature setting for add the refund amount to customer wallet.
Q. What exactly do Exclude Categories feature?
A. Go to the Refund Product Setting and select the categories which you don’t want to refund on that categories products.
Q. How to set the order status in which the order can be exchanged?
A. Go to the RAE Configuration Setting -> Click on the Exchange Product Setting and select the order status on which the order can be exchanged setting.
This extension extends an all-new streamlined solution proper buying and selling of a product keeping heed with refund policy and returns policy. This will relieve the admin from imposing refund and exchange reasonings on the customers.